Completely secluded, without another home in site, Lake Hill Cabins are tucked in the hills of Athens County less than one mile away from Stroud’s Run State Park and just 15 minutes from Ohio University and Uptown Athens.
Our two bedroom hot tub cabins include all of the comforts of home like a completely stocked kitchens, TVs, DVD players, stereos and incredibly comfortable beds. Stay with us if you are an Ohio University parent, a hunter or even just a traveler passing through and you’ll leave feeling absolutely refreshed. Cabin owner, Shelly Rex, lives just down the road so if you need anything at all she is always just a phone call away.
Lake Hill Cabins are identical in accommodation size and amenities, which include:
- Master suite with queen size bed and access to the bathroom
- Another room with full bunk bottom and twin bunk top
- Full-size sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full bathroom with hairdryer
- Bed linens and towels, alarm clocks, ironing board and iron.
- Furnished kitchen — full-size refrigerator, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker, dishes and utensils
- Gas grill on back deck
- 5 person hot tub on back deck
- Front porch with furniture
- Fire ring with benches; firewood provided
- Telephone for local calls (There is some cell service in the area.)
- Satellite TV with VCR/DVD player including a variety of movies to choose from
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans